Technology Assisted Learning supports the use of technology to expand and enhance the learning environment for Yukon students and teachers.
Seamless integration of technology in the classroom is a goal of 21st Century Learning and "can extend learning in powerful ways." ~ Edutopia
- iPAd App fo the Week - goREACT
- 102 Interesting Ways to use an iPad in the Classroom
- Apple - Education Apps for iPads
- Bloomin' Apps
- Getting Started with iPad
- Kathy Shrock's iPads in the Classroom
- Sam Gliksman's iPads in Education
- InterAction Education - iPads in the Classroom
- Tony Vincent's Learning in Hand
- Ultimate iPad Tips & Tricks
Promethean Interactive Whiteboards
Webpages for Teachers
The Yukon Education Student Network is the central portal for all Yukon school websites, curriculum links and educational resources. Information & resources for First Nations, the First Class Communication System, Digital Literacy, the Yukon Student Information System (YSIS) and the Yukon School Athletic Association are all are available on YESNet.